Need some modifications.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Need some modifications.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tutsone
    Participant
    quiz button text when logged out Here quiz button shows Take a Course to start the quiz when we logged out. But in my case, I am using this quiz as a separate post type and it is independent of any courses. So users can take the quiz as practice sets. All I want is to change this Button text Take a course to start the quiz to Login to start the quiz, any way to do this. My second question is- when we click on an author name above on the Blog or Course Grid it opens a Profile page in the dashboard where all the courses by the author are listed. But I want blogs and some other custom post types also be listed under this profile tab because they are equally important. How can I do this?
    Diana
    Participant
    @tutsone Issue 1: Change the button text You can translate the button text via loco translate https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/translate-using-loco-translate-plugin/ Issue 2: Show other texts also can you please share a screenshot
    tutsone
    Participant
    I believe the above plugin can solve my first issue. The second issue is, if we click on the author name / Instructor name on course grid or blog grid. Click on Instructor/Author Name   it will take us to members dashboard >> Profile tab Profile tab where all courses by instructor is listed above page, only courses by the instructor are listed, But I want to list some other post types like Blogs by the author, And other custom post types too. any way to do this
    Diana
    Participant
    @tutsone, This is right now not possible in the profile section. But you can use widgets to show author's post in his dashboard section
    tutsone
    Participant
    Ok , Please consider adding this feature in future update thank you. you can close this topic
    Diana
    Participant
    @tutsone, Y0u can create a feature request for this in our feature request forums. If you will get many upvotes then we will add this feature in our theme Closing this topic
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Need some modifications.’ is closed to new replies.