Need support for Site, App setup

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Need support for Site, App setup

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    piyush
    Participant
    I need support for setting up of our website. website: eceadda.com Other details has been shared through email. Thanks & Regards
    Veronica
    hi please provide site details and admin credentials and the demo you want to install on your site in a private reply and for APP please create a new topic we will assist you there
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    piyush
    Participant
    Replying to "Ada wrote: Hi, I have setup the demo correctly on your site. please check your site now." ------- Prior to seeking support, the website was having WPLMS with demo. The problem was broken css. I needed to site setup to look like that as in demo. So, currently: 1. The following required plugins are currently inactive: VibeBP and WPLMS. 2 The following recommended plugins are currently inactive: Elementor, Revolution Slider and WooCommerce. If even the "required" plugins has not been activated, how is this "demo correctly on your site" ?
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, I have just reset the site and setup learning center demo on your site . please check. all the required plugins are active.
    piyush
    Participant
    Thanks for the quick response. It looks fine now. I am creating new topic for app setup. Regards,
    Ada
    Participant
    thank-you, Please add your purchase code from wp-admin>>wplms. Can I close this topic ?
    piyush
    Participant
    Veronica
    hi in wplms>>getting started section you need to add username of envato for auto-updates you can also add purchase code when run the setup wizard section
    Veronica
    and you can also check this tip https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-4-0-faqs/ question number 7
    piyush
    Participant
    Hi, Please enable the site to be used as PWA, so that I can move ahead with steps for setting up our App.
    Ada
    Participant
    piyush
    Participant
    What the hell. You are sharing my Admin credentials in Public.
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, I apologize for it I forgot to mark my reply as private. The reply has been, marked as private now. Please change your admin credentials and tell if you need any other help regarding this topic or may I close this topic?
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Need support for Site, App setup’ is closed to new replies.