need to relabel "Back to Course" button

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues need to relabel "Back to Course" button

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    rbarnette_237
    Participant
    Hi, We would like to relabel the Back to Course button to Course Overview. How do we do this? The Back to Course title is very confusing, because learners are already in the course when this button is presented. Thank you!! Margaret
    Veronica
    rbarnette_237
    Participant
    Hi, Sorry - I'm not sure this is the right answer to this question. I just want to rename this button: BACK TO COURSE to COURSE OVERVIEW. How do I rename this button? Thanks, MK
    rbarnette_237
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    ok, I got it. you want this. right! you can do this by using loco translate. there are many tips by which you can take help. but here if you provide me your credentials in private reply then I will make changes in it.
    rbarnette_237
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @rbarnette_237 Apologies for jumping into the conversation between you and @veronica. As she mentioned in the last reply to use Loco translate. When I checked your site, the plugin was not installed. Please install the Plugin and follow this tip: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/translate-using-loco-translate-plugin/ The text you will find in vibe course module plugin
    rbarnette_237
    Participant
    Oh - Thank you!
    Veronica
    hello @rbarnette, i hope your query is resolved now so if you permit can we close the topic?
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘need to relabel "Back to Course" button’ is closed to new replies.