NEED URGENT HELP WITH WPLMS CUSTOMIZATION

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting NEED URGENT HELP WITH WPLMS CUSTOMIZATION

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    tamarabakoss
    Participant
    Hello everybody, I just bought the WPMLS. I able to manage Wordpress quite well, but not so much so that I can configure and personalize it well. I would need an URGENT help to configure and cuztomize everything well. As a tutorial class. Obviously I will pay for it. Are you a master PRO with this program? Can you help me through Skype? I would need it urgently. Thank you so much.
    Scott Lang
    We have created the docs for 4.x ,refer this doc link will help https://docs.wplms.io/
    tamarabakoss
    Participant
    Yeap, I know. But I can´t do it alone. I need some help. )-;
    Veronica
    hi the setup of the theme on the user site is free we will set up the theme on your site please provide some details: site URL admin credentials demo which you want to install(learning center demo-mostly used by users) purchase code of the theme as soon as you provide details we will proceed
    tamarabakoss
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    tamarabakoss
    Participant
    Ada
    Participant
    tamarabakoss
    Participant
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, Yes , You need to set some accessibility setting for the course. it can be free or paid . For paid course you need to create a product for each course and connect the product inside course and connect the course inside product. like this https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LuK6xkX45yDSUF_5bE-cRUDso3EJ9miK/view
    tamarabakoss
    Participant
    Hi Veronica! Thank you very much for your message and your offer to help with the customization. The theme I already have installed and all the plugins, also reviewed your help guide already but my problems still exists: 1. MENUS. • Login: unable to change its popup background and text colors (the system says I don´t have persmission)| no matter I include in its menú, always takes me to the profile | the main menú covers it on the pc, so it´s imposible to read its menu • Main Menu (principal): the hoover remains in Green and unable to change it | once somebody do the login the language switcher desappers and instead there is a magnifying glass • Course Menu: instructor and student menú are appear together, I need to separate them • Profile: it´s very large (need to narrow it) and mixed instructor and student profile (student don´t need to see comissions, not all activity)| half of the option those not work (comissions points, calendar, bbb meeting, membership, create course), | dashboard does not work and appears strange message 2. COURSE: • unable to create a course in the front side • unable to start a course (the system takes to the profile) 3. LAYOUTS: • would need to edit blog, all-courses and categories layout • need to able to traslate it (now it´s imposible). • Side bar: sidebar is very small in width, also in its header the words are put together • Unable to change the sixe of all images in product page. These are the most important points. Translations, menús and course are the key point. Without these I can’t start. And I am very urgent. Thank you very much Veronica. I await your prompt news. I’m desperate!!!! ) -;
    Ada
    Participant
    dougdevitre
    Participant
    Hello, I would like to pay someone to help me configure the options faster than I can do it myself and am willing to pay for this type of support. Is there anyone who can help me troubleshoot some items on a Zoom call?
    Veronica
    hi @dougdevitre first, i would like to request you that create your own topic if you are facing any issue as we can't continue on someone else's topic and we provide support on forum/emails/Facebook we generally reply within 24 hours if you want a quicker reply then you can join us on Facebook and share your queries there on the forum, you can create your own topic and post your queries here we do not charge extra for the support
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘NEED URGENT HELP WITH WPLMS CUSTOMIZATION’ is closed to new replies.