New Courses Added

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues New Courses Added

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    stanleyngpm_515
    Participant
    Hi I have woocommerce subscription set to monthly, yearly and one time subscription plans so when user purchase a subscription they have access to all courses but for new courses added to the subscription later the existing users will not be able to automatically access the newly added courses every month. Should I install wocommerce membership plugin to achieve this and if yes, how do I configure woocommerce subscription and woocommerce membership to achieve this workflow?
    Veronica
    hi, can you please confirm that the new added courses are not accessible to the older subscription user is it? please confirm
    stanleyngpm_515
    Participant
    Yes confirmed I have a user subscribe an woocommerce subscription with all courses which I had manually added one by one to mine woocommerce subscription as shown here https://prnt.sc/thftyt then after user successfully subscribed he is able to see 198 courses under his dashboard courses tab. Backed as administrator I added a new course "test course" into the woocommerce subscription which shows in the active subscription "test course" for the user backend under woocommerce susbcription. But when login to user dashboard account I am not able to see the new course "test course" and the total courses still 198 even after clearning browser cache. Also I noticed another issue, when user signs up a subscription from woocommerce subscription checkout, he is not able to see the free courses even though at LMS setting I already check this box "Enables auto-subscription to all the "free" courses in site to students when they signup/register and activate their account." I suspect it's because there is no activation email send to the user, is there anyway to have all users who either signup a free account or create account when checkout via woocommerce subscription to auto activate without having to receive email and also they will be able to see all the free courses?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well yes you will face such issue with the woocommerce subscriptions . But the issue is that woocommerce subscriptions and woocommerce memberships does not works well together for the courses. While woocommerce subscription provides ability to auto charge user's cards but with woocommerce memberships you user can be assigned to the newly added courses . Its upto you whether to choose between the two . You can however add users from course admin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW_5rKKn1Us
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘New Courses Added’ is closed to new replies.