New Front End

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues New Front End

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    lookesector
    Spectator
    It's not working Veronica, I can't still edit the course Also, I can't select Vibe Blue Meeting as a unit, I tried to search for the meeting, It doesn't display.. I've updated my theme and plugins
    Veronica
    let me check this on your site. please create a new topic for BBB meetings you will get a more specific response there

it's a request if you have more than one query please create new topics for them. we follow one topic for one single query because it helps us to understand the requirement better, to avoid confusion and faster resolution.

thanks for understanding the same

lookesector
    Spectator
    Hello Veronica, Alright, please fix this and let me know when you're done
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the issue is appearing due to appointments plugin .Its not yet supported in wplms v4. If you intend to use the addon then we would recommend you to revert to 3.0 : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/reverting-from-4-0-to-3-x/
    lookesector
    Spectator
    Alright, thanks Alex and Veronica, The Edit Course works now, But I have this issue with adding a meeting to a course https://prnt.sc/u2bkm3 I can't add BigBlue Meetings, it's not showing the drop down for meetings again
    Veronica
    hi, this is the updated reply. for this issue, we are going to release an update of vibebp plugin today so once it is released you can update to latest and then check the same thanks
    lookesector
    Spectator
    It's not still working, I can't add meetings as a unit Just like the image I sent above
    Veronica
    hi, i need to test that will inform you.
    Veronica
    hi, yes right! we are going to release another update of wplms plugin once it is released then check please thanks
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘New Front End’ is closed to new replies.