New Install – Always Fatal error: Out of memory

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues New Install – Always Fatal error: Out of memory

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    chrispinugu
    Participant
    I am using PHP Version 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.6 , doing New Install of your theme. I always encounter Fatal error: Out of memory on random areas of the source file. Everytime I refresh, the location of the Fatal Error changes sample: Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 44040192) (tried to allocate 65536 bytes) in /var/www/www.cleancodeasia.com/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-order.php on line 1222 then when i tried again this shows Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 54525952) (tried to allocate 65536 bytes) in /var/www/www.cleancodeasia.com/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/packages/woocommerce-blocks/src/BlockTypes/ProductBestSellers.php on line 15

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 54525952) (tried to allocate 65536 bytes) in Unknown on line 0 I followed the instructions in your FAQ below but it did not work, It still shows Out of Memory inspite of having 128MB value to the memory limit in wp-config, .htaccess and php.ini

1. SERVER 500 Error, Blank White page , after activating the Theme Or one of its Plugins

This is the most standard error associated with all BuddyPress themes. The error arises because PHP memory allocation is lesser than the recommended settings for BuddyPress.

How to Fix:
    Check your site after each step one by one.
    1. Edit WP-config.php
    Add the following line of code in this file:
    PHP Code:
    define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '128M');
    2. Edit .htaccess
    Add following lines in .htaccess file:
    Code:
    php_value memory_limit 128M
    3. Edit php.ini
    memory_limit = 128M

chrispinugu
    Participant
    I am using PHP Version 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.6 , doing New Install of your theme. I always encounter Fatal error: Out of memory on random areas of the source file. Everytime I refresh, the location of the Fatal Error changes sample: Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 44040192) (tried to allocate 65536 bytes) in /var/www/www.cleancodeasia.com/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-order.php on line 1222 then when i tried again this shows Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 54525952) (tried to allocate 65536 bytes) in /var/www/www.cleancodeasia.com/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/packages/woocommerce-blocks/src/BlockTypes/ProductBestSellers.php on line 15

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 54525952) (tried to allocate 65536 bytes) in Unknown on line 0 I followed the instructions in your FAQ regarding "SERVER 500 Error, Blank White page , after activating the Theme Or one of its Plugins" but it did not work, It still shows Out of Memory inspite of having 128MB value to the memory limit in wp-config, .htaccess and php.ini
    Veronica
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘New Install – Always Fatal error: Out of memory’ is closed to new replies.