New Pages Show Blank Page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues New Pages Show Blank Page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    AALTUVEM
    Spectator
    Hey Guys, Im having the following issue, whenever I create a new page it displays a Blank Page it doesn't shows anything. I have downloaded demo 5 and I am using WPLMS Blank ChildTheme I used the same setting as the home page (Same as home page demo): .- Page attributes > Page Template: No Title .- Display page title : Hide .- Display Bredcrumbs: Hide .- Sidebar: MainSidebar .- Page builder: Enabled I don't have an URL to give you because im working on localhost before moving it to a live site. Thanks for your help!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well please re-save the permalinks and check again . Also make sure that wplms theme and all its plugins are updated to the latest version. again re-save permalinks and clear cache after update . Make sure that all the recommended plugin are activate .Check your php error log for more information about this issue and please share it here (upload it somewhere online and share its link here ) Let me know if this helps .
    AALTUVEM
    Spectator
    Alex thank you for answering, now it works.. Thanks!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming, so marking the topic as resolved and closing the topic.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘New Pages Show Blank Page’ is closed to new replies.