New setup

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    sattarnawab84
    Participant
    I think the site is too buggy I had to delete the whole site and trying to reinstall, i was looking at your forum and it said you guys do free setup, can you do that for us.
    Diana
    Participant
    @sattarnawab84 Yes, we do offer free installation service. You have to just check whether the requirements needed for wplms is fulfilled or not?
    1. PHP 7.3
    2. PHP Memory : 128 mb or more WPLMS is built on BuddyPress and for eCommerce needs uses WooCommerce, both of these plugins recommend a minimum PHP memory allocation of 64 mb, therefore WPLMS recommends a minimum requirement of 128 mb.(How to increase PHP memory Limit)
    3. PHP Upload Limit :128mb or more 
    4. PHP Max execution Time limit WPLMS recommends a maximum execution time limit of 200s or more.
      Then share your site URL with admin credentials in a private reply here and which demo you want to install and we will do it for you
    sattarnawab84
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Steve
    Hello @sattarnawab84, Please talk to your hosting provider to increase size of PHP Memory allocation, and PHP Time Limit, Refer: https://prnt.sc/rnsjt1 Thank you,
    sattarnawab84
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘New setup’ is closed to new replies.