News template to remove sidebar

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting News template to remove sidebar

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    Hi, How to remove sidebar from course news template? Please refer: http://prntscr.com/i51y7h I don't find any pages related to news so I can't change the template. Thank you.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    It works. Thank you. But it also remove the sidebar from blog. I want it to be removed only on news template. How to make news template without sidebar?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, Please remove the previous code and paste the code below in wp-admin>appearance>customize>custom css   .news-template-default .sidebar #bp_course_search_widget-6{ display:none; }
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    Yes, it removed the sidebar on news template. Thank you. But I need to center the content like a page with no space for sidebar.
    Diana
    Participant
    @himanf, Apologies for delayed response here... Could you please share the page URL.
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Please remove the css given before in this topic and add the below css : .news-template-default #content>.container>.row>.col-md-9 {width:100%;} .news-template-default #content>.container>.row>.col-md-3 {display:none;} ----------------- When you add this css then you'll not see the changes instantly because there is not enough content on your page. If you add more content then you'll see that the content goes to the full width as in the case of a page, refer: http://prntscr.com/i6q0f2
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    Perfect! Thank you.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘News template to remove sidebar’ is closed to new replies.