next quiz button

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues next quiz button

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Hello Loga, We thought it was fixed yesterday. But it isn't. Now it shows the next button even before finishing a quiz (which it didn't a week ago) and in every course where you do the H5P speak the words quiz it still doens't show next quiz button after completing quiz and clicking the H5P finish button.. Could you have another look? You need FTP for custom css?
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    Hello, This is a jQuery code in wp-admin > wplms > footer > google analytic code. <script> $(document).ready(function(){     $(".unit_wrap .unit_prevnext a#next_unit").removeClass("hide");     $(".unit_wrap .unit_prevnext .col-md-6>a.unit_button").removeClass("hide");   }); </script> Refer: http://prntscr.com/mptp3p
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I think you fixed it :) But, I also have this issue. I don't need it because all embedded quizes are made with H5P. I had that deleted and also deleted in way that it wasn't clickable (which it was at first). But now this is back. Can you tell me how to delete this again? Sorry. UPDATE: Could this work? Correct code, so it doesn't delete this anywhere else? a.unit_button.start_quiz{ display: none; }
    logan

Hello,

This is a jQuery code in wp-admin > wplms > footer > google analytic code.

<script>

$(document).ready(function(){

$(".unit_wrap .unit_prevnext a#next_unit").removeClass("hide");

});

</script>

Remove above code, Use this code instead.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    It didn't do the trick. But my code did. How come?
    logan
    Hey, I have given you the code to show that button. refer this: http://prntscr.com/mqoqfd you just needed to remove this line from above code. it is possible you have used both the code provided by me thats why it did not work. <script>

$(document).ready(function(){

$(".unit_wrap .unit_prevnext a#next_unit").removeClass("hide");

});

</script>

**i have provided all the possible solutions, as you confirmed it is resolved. i am closing this topic.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘next quiz button’ is closed to new replies.