No COURSE RETAKE button?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting No COURSE RETAKE button?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    hi there, we have set up some of our quizzes to be retaken by students. Only problem is.. the RETAKE QUIZ button at the bottom of the results page is not appearing. We display quizzes inside the lessons. What can we do? Cheers PS: we have the latest version of everything!
    logan
    This reply has been marked as private.
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    I see. No, we do want the quizzes inside the course tab. Now we need to find what is hiding the Retake button... Cheers
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    Hello again, we checked and this is the situation. It was a specific user who reported not being able to Retake a quiz that was configured for 10 retakes. After checking we noticed that other users could retake the quiz, but not her. The user's Course Status was set to FINISHED (since the quiz was the final lesson of the course). Thinking that could be the problem, we changed the status to CONTINUE but still, the user cannot retake the quiz. Do you have any tips? Cheers
    logan
    Hello, yes, changing status does not affect the quiz. most probably she has used all the quiz retakes that's why retake button is hidden. either you could unset the last quiz status for her or complete the quiz on her behalf. refer: http://prntscr.com/o5umw3
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    I see. The user only took the quiz once though.
    logan
    do i still need to check. i do not understand.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘No COURSE RETAKE button?’ is closed to new replies.