No Courses Found in V4.0.9

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues No Courses Found in V4.0.9

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    wrozz
    Participant
    My Site use Custom registration form LMS->settings and I checked "AUTO GENERATE USERNAME FROM EMAIL" this cuz the user_login generated equal the user_email in the database any instructor register using this custom registration when he create course and publish it, The course does not show "Instructor Controls->Manage Courses" and get No Courses Found! message
    wrozz
    Participant
    Any Updates?
    Diana
    Participant
    make sure instructor content privacy should not be enabled from wp-admin > WPLMS > Course Manager
    wrozz
    Participant
    It is No by default and I did not change it, but I solve it by manually change the user_login from [email protected] in the database to InstructorXXXX in tables wp_users, wp_term_taxonomy, wp_terms. I think the issue in wplms.js when it get user_login and it contains "@ and ." signs Could you please test it in your site
    Diana
    Participant
    Yes, I tested on my setup but I am not facing this issue If you can share the exact steps on how to replicate the issue, it will be better.
    wrozz
    Participant
    1- make custom registration from LMS->Settings and assign member role to instructor and member type to instructor 2- in this custom registration insure to check “AUTO GENERATE USERNAME FROM EMAIL” 3- add this custom registration shortcode in any page 4- use this page to register a instructor 5- login with the registered instructor in step 4 6- goto dashboard and create course with the registered instructor in step 4 7- publish the created course in step 6 8- goto instructor dashboard->Courses->Instructor Controls->Manage Courses you will not find the publish course you will get No courses Found! message I hope these steps are clear to replicate
    Diana
    Participant
    Checking your site, please wait
    Diana
    Participant
    Can you please share site URL with admin credentials? We don't have these details .I have to create an instructor specific registration form as well to replicate the above issue P.S. Mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials
    wrozz
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    wrozz
    Participant
    wrozz
    Participant
    did you find a solution?
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘No Courses Found in V4.0.9’ is closed to new replies.