No mail

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns Gift Courses No mail

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    beata111
    Participant
    I just instaled and activated the plugin. But there is no e-mail template which I have seen on yout YouTube chanel. Because of this the nobody can get they gifts. How to solve the problem? Is there posible to show the gift button for everybody? Now it's only show for login people  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, 1) You'll have to migrate the emails refer: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/migrate-all-the-wplms-emails-to-buddypress-again/ 2) Yes, you can show the button for non logged in users also. The setting for this is present in wp-admin->lms-> settings.
    beata111
    Participant
    OK, I got it. But now when somebody click on the link in e-mail to accept the gift he got empty page with text: <span style="color: #000000; font-family: Times; font-size: medium;">Security check Failed. Contact Administrator.</span>
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, This means the process is not done correctly, the security parameter is miss matched in the process. Please refer the tutorial again and use the proper steps. If the issue still persists then please share the site url and the admin credentials with us to check this on your website.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘No mail’ is closed to new replies.