No Notifications for Course Submissions

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues No Notifications for Course Submissions

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    silatjunkie
    Participant
    Hello, I do not get any notifications when an instructor submits a course for approval. I have notifications turned on in WPLMS. Instructors are required to submit courses for approval. I am using 4.097 I have no video bc it wouldn't show anything....
    silatjunkie
    Participant
    Hello, I do not get any notifications when an instructor submits a course for approval. When it is pending. Also when an instructor makes new assignments and quizzes they also do not save content until after they are approved -- even if you click the load instructor edits. I have notifications turned on in WPLMS and in the Buddypress areas. Instructors are required to submit courses for approval. I am using 4.097 I have no video bc it wouldn’t show anything….
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    silatjunkie
    Participant
    So many places to check things.... yeah I missed that. I'll verify that it works. Thanks Diana. IDK about those credentials because they are working. Maybe mistyped? There are TWO different places to set the notifications as turned on for course submissions and apparently a third touchpoint area....
    silatjunkie
    Participant
    Hey Diana, It's still not working.... idk what else I need to set or if it's just not working correctly. And as for the credentials I supplied, they are accurate. It doesn't look like there is a buddy press email template for that in my emails... I don't see how to build the template. Can I just get the complete template set and upload or something?
    silatjunkie
    Participant
    Veronica
    good to know that with the help of the tip you have solved it out so as you have already sorted this out using the tip can we close this one? please confirm
    silatjunkie
    Participant
    I think so. I haven't had a test yet but I can always re-add.
    Veronica
    yes for sure you can if you face any issue in this matter then you can create a new one with the reference of this topic so for now closing this one have a great day.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘No Notifications for Course Submissions’ is closed to new replies.