No Product Course Setting Meta Box on Variable WPLMS Products

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS WooCommerce No Product Course Setting Meta Box on Variable WPLMS Products

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    BKN
    Participant
    No Product Course Setting Meta Box on Variable WPLMS Products: I have the WPLMS WooCommerce addon and I'm trying to create Variable Products for my Memberships - One Variation is Monthly The other is Yearly The Product Course Setting Meta Box shows when I create a Simple Product, but NOT when I create a Variable Product. Is there some other way I should be connecting courses to these products? Also, the checkout doesn't seem to create a recurring subscription like I want it to. So possibly I'm confused about the roles of Products vs. Subscriptions vs. Memberships vs. Courses. Using stripe as a payment gateway and looking to create monthly recurring variable and yearly NON recurring variable.  The yearly CAN be recurring if it helps all of this work, but it's not my first choice. Thanks, -Brian  
    Diana
    Participant
    @BKN, Apologies for the delayed response here... To create variable product and its variations go to wp - admin -> Products -> Edit product -> Attributes and then Click on Product Format and add a value name "yyy" and Refer : http://prntscr.com/hwblwx and after this click on Variations. Refer : http://prntscr.com/hwbnr2 To use variations you need this  Add On. Refer :http://vibethemes.com/downloads/wplms-woocommerce/ which you already have while creating variable product here is the setting for adding courses http://prntscr.com/kfb0bs   Please explain the scenario here what you want to achieve so i can assist you better
    BKN
    Participant
    Thanks for the reply. I have a couple of questions: Do I have to call the Attribute "Format" or can I call it "Duration"? For the Values, is "yyy" a code of some sort [and is it supposed to be only 3 y's] or can I just use "Yearly" and "Monthly" (If not, what's the code for Monthly?)
    BKN
    Participant
    BTW I'm just trying to create Membership Subscriptions with a single product that can be purchased monthly (recurring) or yearly (could be recurring but preferably wouldn't be)
    BKN
    Participant
    And none of the plugins I've tried seem to work right with Stripe, including: WPLMS woocommerce Add On Woocommerce Subscriptions WebToffee in Woocommerce Paid Memberships Pro Paid Memberships Pro Woocommerce Add On ... I can only create Simple Subscriptions with Woocommerce Subscriptions When I use a Variable Product, I can attach the courses, but can't make the variations work and/or look right as a product (Again, only Monthly | Yearly variables needed). And none of them seem to create a recurring charge in Stripe. (The transactions ARE successfully showing in Stripe, though.  And a couple of times, it created recurring memberships with a $0 free-trial month, which is not what I need.  I can't remember which plugin combo produced that at this point, though, unfortunately) As you might be able to tell, it's driving me a bit crazy :/ I'd ideally like to use the least number of these plugins to make this work and I didn't think it could possibly be this hard, so I'm pretty sure I'm missing something that will make it easier. Thank you in advance for helping me save this project! -BKN      
    BKN
    Participant
    Even if I can set up separate membership levels (products) for monthly and yearly, as long as they process as recurring, I'd be happy.
    Diana
    Participant
    @BKN, We didn't tested the wplms woo commerce addon with woo commerce subscription. We have an addon which is wplms woo commerce subscription addon which works with only simple types of subscriptions If you will try to create variations using wplms woocommerce and then try to make it work with woocommerce subscriptions then this will not work.  
    BKN
    Participant
    So use WPLMS woocommerce membership addon INSTEAD of Subscriptions for WooCommerce? (for simple subscriptions)
    BKN
    Participant
    Because when I deactivate Subscriptions for WooCommerce, I no longer get a simple subscription option in the product drop-down menu, even when I have WPLMS woocommerce membership addon activated.
    BKN
    Participant
    There's only a Show/Hide Subscription option, which I don't believe is setting up a recurring billing process - At least that's what I can tell from what ends up in Stripe when I test it
    Diana
    Participant
    @BKN, According to your posts, I am really confused about what exactly you want to achieve. You want a subscription, membership as well as variations all these things at once. Please do not post multiple times. Share your requirement in a single post(if possible with example) what you are actually trying to achieve. So, I can assist you better
    Sputnik111
    Participant
    Good day, I bought wplms v.3,6 recently. I intalled it on clean Wordpress, language - Russian. I created product, and when I trying to buy it I facing the following bug <span style="box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: bold; color: #313b3d; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">Fatal error</span><span style="color: #313b3d; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function wc_product_class() in C:\xampp\htdocs\hou\wp-content\themes\wplms\woocommerce\content-single-product.php:36 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\hou\wp-includes\template.php(690): require() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\hou\wp-content\plugins\woocommerce\includes\wc-core-functions.php(180): load_template('C:\xampp\htdocs...', false) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\hou\wp-content\themes\wplms\woocommerce\single-product.php(40): wc_get_template_part('content', 'single-product') #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\hou\wp-includes\template-loader.php(74): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\hou\wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\hou\index.php(17): require('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #6 {main} thrown in </span><span style="box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: bold; color: #313b3d; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">C:\xampp\htdocs\hou\wp-content\themes\wplms\woocommerce\content-single-product.php</span><span style="color: #313b3d; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 14px;"> on line </span><span style="box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: bold; color: #313b3d; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">36</span>
    Sputnik111
    Participant
    I solved Issue. Updated the woocommerce plugin.
    Diana
    Participant
    @sputnik111 Please create your own topic for your own issues. This will be easier for us to track the progress of the issue. That's Great that you have managed to solve the issue by yourself.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘No Product Course Setting Meta Box on Variable WPLMS Products’ is closed to new replies.