No products in cart

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns Vibe Appointments v4 No products in cart

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    RichieZ
    Participant
    Hi, in wplms 4 when I click "Confirm" to book instructor appointment “1” is added to the cart however when I click on cart it shows “No products in cart” as described by another user here https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/no-product-showing-in-cart-top-menu/ previously. Your forum page does not show how this problem was resolved. Please help. Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    On this user's site, the shop page of woocommerce and cart page was same and this same page was attached in woocommerce settings. Make sure you are using the latest version of vibe appointments addon If you want, I can check this issue on your site
    RichieZ
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    RichieZ
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    RichieZ
    Participant
    RichieZ
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    Ajax load is not triggered at your end which is a woocommerce setting Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Enable AJAX add to cart buttons
    RichieZ
    Participant
    I changed the settings as advised and also cleared my cache but the problem still persists. I still get No Products in the Cart
    Diana
    Participant
    Checking your site
    RichieZ
    Participant
    Hi Diana, Any updates? I am still experiencing this problem which I reported to you over a week and half ago. Please advise how to fix it. Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    I need a day to check this, will update you by tomorrow. Please ping me back here
    RichieZ
    Participant
    Hi Diana, Any updates? Still waiting for a resolution to this issue! Please advise. Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    Please try adding this code as mentioned https://gist.github.com/MrVibe/73e422e32e003aa29c1fe0f0ea07907d No idea why the click is not redirecting and shows "no products" Even though product was added
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘No products in cart’ is closed to new replies.