No Reviews Being Posted & No No Activity for New Registered Members

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues No Reviews Being Posted & No No Activity for New Registered Members

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Neets
    Spectator
    Hi, Some of the review functions on my courses are not working correctly. This has been an ongoing issue for the last couple of years. I have comments checked and have entered CSS to override this issue in the past but it is still a problem. After I check the comments box and select 'update' and go back into the course to edit settings, the check box for comments is disabled. It won't save correctly. From the most recent update, newly registered users are not being recorded on Activity from 11 August 2020. I need this information for business purposes. Grateful for advice. Thanks, Anita
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please paste this snippets in your wp-admin >> plugins >> editor >> wplms-customizer plugin >> wplms-customizer.php Or in Please add this code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin by using your FTP/SFTP/cpanel:

add_action('wplms_after_course_description',function(){

global $post;

$post->comment_status='open';

});

add_action('bp_before_course_body',function(){

global $post;

$post->comment_status='open';

});

add_action('wplms_before_start_course',function(){

$course_id = 0;

if(isset($_POST) && isset($_POST['course_id'])){

$course_id = $_POST['course_id'];

}

if(empty($course_id ) && !empty($_COOKIE['course_id'])){

$course_id = $_COOKIE['course_id'];

}

if(!empty($course_id)){

wp_update_post(array('ID'=>$course_id,'comment_status' => 'open'));

}

});

for activity issue please share your site url and admin creds to check it
    Neets
    Spectator
    Hi, I tried to enter the code using wp-admin but it wouldn't allow me to update. I don't feel confident enough to add this information using SFTP and would require assistance.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You can also add it from cpanel -> file manager -> goto wp-content/plugins/wplms-customizer folder and add the code in the end of wplms-customizer.php file before '?>' (if there's any) .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘No Reviews Being Posted & No No Activity for New Registered Members’ is closed to new replies.