No "Select Course" in Learning Path Steps.

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns Custom Learning Paths No "Select Course" in Learning Path Steps.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Dson_Software
    Participant
    I do not have the ability to select a course when setting up my custom learning paths. Ideas as to what might be the issue?  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Please create topics in relevant forums only. Moving the topic in Custom learning path forum.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The issue could be due to some js error on your page. I'll need to site url and the admin credentials to check this. So please share the site url and the admin credentials with us to check the issue on your website. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    Dson_Software
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Dson_Software
    Participant
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, I checked your website the issue is coming due badgeOs plugin, if you deactivate this plugin then it will work fine. ------------ We aleady have added a code in the plugin to de-register badgeOs scripts on the learningpath pages, but its not working for some reason on your website. I wanted to check this on your website but I do not have the permission to edit the code in your website.
    Dson_Software
    Participant
    That did it. Thanks! Working now as expected.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘No "Select Course" in Learning Path Steps.’ is closed to new replies.