No Title Template Issue in Modern Theme

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting No Title Template Issue in Modern Theme

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    mesrick
    Spectator
    Hi, Switched over the modern theme. Trying to configure the homepage using visual composer. Chose the "No Title" template, to prevent it from loading the title block, even though the page settings are set to prevent this from happening anyway. Whenever I choose the no-title template, no content shows up. But if I switch to default template, I can see my content. But then I also get the title block. Any way to remove the title block just for this page? Is there some other kind of fix I am unaware of? Thanks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please check if you have enabled the content of the page to show below or above the page builder block or not . refer : http://prntscr.com/9gq3mo
    mesrick
    Spectator
    Actually I disabled the vibe page builder now in functions.php of the modern theme and am using visual composer. Issue is that the page setting show title does not respond to being on or off and changing the template to no title results in a content-less page. Please advise.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please enable the vibe page builder that you have disabled from the functions.php and try to disable the page builder . refer : http://prntscr.com/9hit35 Please confirm if you are facing the issue while editing the home page in the front end with visual composer  ?
    mesrick
    Spectator
    I did that already before doing it through functions.php If I remove the function, the method you just describe will also disable page builder. But neither method results in a solution to the no-title template no showing any content at all. I am experiencing this issue in both the backend and front-end editors. Tried disabling all non-core plugins and still no differences.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes this is an issue with the page template no-title .We have raised ticket for this in visual composer . We try getting this fixed in the update of the theme and will provide a quick fix in the mean time as soon as visual composer responds to our ticket on their support .  
    raysim
    Spectator
    Yes, I faced the same issue on modern theme - notitle template, i am not able to use visual editor to edit this page.. nothing is displayed after i turn off page builder
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This will be fixed in the update of the modern theme . Please try uploading the notitle.php file that you will find in the attached zipped file in your wp-content/themes/wpls_modern folder .
    mesrick
    Spectator
    Alex, I did what you said, and it doesn't fix the issue.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Have you uploaded the file in your wp-content/themes/wplms_modern folder? And again goto wp-admin-> edit page . select template to be No title again and update the page and check .
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘No Title Template Issue in Modern Theme’ is closed to new replies.