non purchase Courses are in Students dashboard

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues non purchase Courses are in Students dashboard

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Aminul
    Participant
    A student query > "Message: Their are course that are on my dashboard that I haven’t requested or done please remove. Thank you. Please leave the ones I have done and are going to do. Thanks." How we can remove those non purchase courses from the students dashboard, they only want to see those courses like they enrolled or purchased. Give us a feedback asap also added a screenshot https://prnt.sc/tn4ium
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, I know under the dashboard tab there are a tab which display courses So, there is a courses tab under which there are subnav tabs namely : My Courses and Instructing Courses In My Courses Section if user is enrolled in any course then all the courses will be visible under this section and in Instructing Courses tab---> all the courses which is instructed by the currently logged in user will be visible in this tab Please share a proper screenshot, shows that " Take this course " is under student dashboard>>course>>my course Thanks,
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘non purchase Courses are in Students dashboard’ is closed to new replies.