Not able to install WPLMS theme

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Not able to install WPLMS theme

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    souvikbiswassxcs
    Spectator
    I have tried uploading the theme multiple times but am facing errors
    souvikbiswassxcs
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    Dear User, We do provide free installation service. But for that purpose please ask your webhost for these changes: PHP version : 7.1+(because we have some conflicts in version 7.1) PHP Max Upload Limit: 128mb or more PHP Memory Limit: 128mb or more PHP Max Execution Time: 200s After that share your cpanel, admin credentials, site URL and also which demo you want to install on your site. We will do it for you These are the theme requirements, which needs to be fulfilled. After this try uploading the wplms.zip from the package you received Not the whole package only that theme zip If you still unable to do that please ping us here
    souvikbiswassxcs
    Spectator
    souvikbiswassxcs
    Spectator
    kindly let me know when can you help me install this based on yhe credentials i shared. I am in a little bit of a hurry please
    souvikbiswassxcs
    Spectator
    An ETA for the installation will be extremely useful for me please
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Working ont his
    Veronica
    well i am able to install it but can you please tell me the exact path of the folder: because i have added the theme but it's not reflecting so i like to know the exact path of the site where i have to add the theme also please let me know the demo which you want to install on the site.
    Veronica
    souvikbiswassxcs
    Spectator
    Hi , I see the theme showing up :   <span style="color: #fefeff; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 18px; white-space: pre;">https://snipboard.io/nsFG8o.jpg</span>   I think you have installed it in the correct location only.   I would like the modern theme demo please as long as i can later edit whatever i want    
    souvikbiswassxcs
    Spectator
    souvikbiswassxcs
    Spectator
    Hi the front-end page is stuck at loading. Requesting your help for the initial setup so that i can start with my settings asap.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Working.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Not able to install WPLMS theme’ is closed to new replies.