Not able to install WPLMS

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Not able to install WPLMS

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    privacyunited
    Participant
    Hi I am not able to install WPLMS on my clean Wordpress website. Can you help?   Thank you.
    Diana
    Participant
    @privacyunited, Yes, we surely help We do provide free installation service. But for that purpose please ask your webhost for these changes: PHP version : 7.1+(because we have some conflicts in version 7.1) PHP Max Upload Limit: 128mb or more PHP Memory Limit: 128mb or more PHP Max Execution Time: 200s After that share your cpanel, admin credentials, site URL and also which demo you want to install on your site. We will do it for you make sure to mark your reply as private while sharing these credentials refer: http://prntscr.com/rvwix3
    privacyunited
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You should have php ini editor in your cpanel if installed and if not then please contact your webhost to increase these parameters for you . Please share your site url , admin credentials and cpanel credentials in private reply to install the demo on your end
    privacyunited
    Participant
    Veronica
    privacyunited
    Participant
    privacyunited
    Participant
    Veronica
    checking....
    Veronica
    setup done please check
    privacyunited
    Participant
    Thank you so much. I really would like to know what you have been able to do to let this work so I am able to learn. Very grateful!
    Veronica
    just follow this: https://vibethemes.github.io/WPLMS-Documentation/quick-installation-guide.html i have setup your site using setup wizard option present in the appearance option in wp-admin section. if your issues is resolved can we close this one!
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Not able to install WPLMS’ is closed to new replies.