Not able to purchase the addon WPLMS Batches

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Not able to purchase the addon WPLMS Batches

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ravikhule
    Participant
    Hi there, I am not able to purchase the WPLMA bathes plugin. Getting the below error: This account cannot currently make live charges. If you are a customer trying to make a purchase, please contact the owner of this site. Your transaction has not been processed. Kindly check the error.  
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ravikhule
    Participant
    The payment was not successful. But when I am trying again and again I am getting the same error. How can I purchase the plugin?
    Diana
    Participant
    Dear User, There are two options to purchase the addon http://wplms.io/downloads/wplms-batches/ Another option is to purchase via instamojo: https://www.instamojo.com/vibethemes/wplms-course-batches-plugin/ The instamojo price includes GST as well
    ravikhule
    Participant
    Hi, I have purchased a plugin from Instamojo. Received purchase code on email and activated the plugin. But I am not able to see the batches option in the course settings.   batches plugin Course Setting
    Diana
    Participant
    @ravikhule Batches is a special form of Buddypress Groups. So you have to enable the Groups Component from wp-admin > settings > Buddypress > user Groups > and save changes The batches component will start appearing here
    ravikhule
    Participant
    Hi It is resolved by the above settings. I have created a batch but the join button is not displaying for student who purchased the course. Can you tell me how to set up that? I have attached batch setting screenshot and student login screenshot. Batch setting admin:     Student Screen:  
    ravikhule
    Participant
    Above join now button is resolved. I found How to get it.   Need one help: How to show Batches for non logged users on the course page. so that they can know the available bathes while purchasing the course and then will only be able to join the batches after course purchase.
    Scott Lang
    Hi, There is no setting available for this case. If you connect the course to batch it will show on course page.Both are product user can buy any of them to enroll in the course.    
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Not able to purchase the addon WPLMS Batches’ is closed to new replies.