Not adding student to course after purchase

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Not adding student to course after purchase

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    [email protected]
    Participant
    Hello! Somehow a new course at our site stopped adding students after they had purchased it. First it worked perfectly but then this problem appeared and we've had to manually add new students to the course. What could be wrong here? Thank you for your assistance.
    logan
    Hello, please share the course url and admin credentials in a private reply i will check the issue at my end.
    [email protected]
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    This reply has been marked as private.
    [email protected]
    Participant
    Thank you, logan. I still wonder why it has worked before just fine, automatically adding student to course after payment, and now, without changing anything from the payment settings, it now requires my actions to get the client into the course. Specifically in this Ihmekuukausi-course it is very important that the student is automatically in the course immediately after purchase and can start the course on her/his own.
    logan

Hey,

After purchasing course you need to goto into wp-admin >> woocommerce >> orders >> complete order.

if you want to do it automatically then use this plugin. when user purchase the course he will be able to access the course instantly. please try and check and let me know again.

for the autocomplete order try this third party plugin: you can use the https://wordpress.org/plugins/autocomplete-woocommerce-orders/

for more knowledge about this plugin please refer: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/auto-complete-woocommerce-orders/

[email protected]
    Participant
    Thank you. Ok, so this problem leads to Woocommerce and its feature of sometimes failing to work properly. I will try the autocomplete plugin and let you know if it solves the problem or not. BUT. Woocommerce says that PHP must be soon updated to 7.0 or newer. Can this be an answer why Woocommerce has worked badly during the past two weeks? Refer: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/update-php-wordpress/?utm_source=wpphpupdatebanner&utm_medium=product&utm_campaign=woocommerceplugin&utm_content=docs However, I updated the site's PHP into 7.0 from my cPanel, but the whole site of mine stopped working. I guess WPLMS doesn't support PHP 7.0-7.3? I changed it back to 5.6 for getting the site working. Thank you for your help.
    logan
    Hello, we are using 7.3. use PHP latest version 7.3. that should work. ask your web host to perform these actions for you.
    the auto-complete plugin works great. trust me there is no failing.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Not adding student to course after purchase’ is closed to new replies.