not possible for the teacher to upload the video

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns VideoVibe not possible for the teacher to upload the video

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    Hello, when I log in as a teacher and click on vimeo library it is not possible for the teacher to upload the video. See please: http://prnt.sc/nbfcla How do I enable the upload button? Can my vimeo account be Plus? Or should it be PRO? tnks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi there is a message shown there to reload the webpage (reload from browser refresh button) ., when instructor will open the vimeo library tab again , he should be able to upload the video .
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please share your valid ftp credentials to check and fix this issue at your end .
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi it seems like you forgot to share the ftp username . Please share it as well in private reply  .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi there is no need simply download the latest version of or update it to version 1.9.1 .
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well as you can see that in videovibe only one vimeo account is used by many wp accounts . Therefore we followed a pattern to create the one album for each instructor which will be named as his user id on wordpress site and we use this album name to identify instructor's album actually . And admin will be able to access all albums and can upload video to any album . So currently changing the album name wont be available as of now with video vibe plugin .
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    ok tnks!
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘not possible for the teacher to upload the video’ is closed to new replies.