Not receiving notifications from support forum

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Not receiving notifications from support forum

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    @veronica I am facing issue again. I didnt received notification on new topic https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/pay-commission-to-instructor-as-per-appointment-booking/ This reply for Original topic - https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/not-receiving-notifications-from-support-forum/
    Veronica
    hi we have limit for emails per hour so may be that's why you faced that as the issue is resolved last time, right now this is not an issue
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    @veronica That is really big excuse you are giving of email per hour. I have 2 topics open & none email updates I received. Cross check your system & fix it. Dont come back with excuse that it was fixed before. My client @vikcon_375 also not received any updates on this mail too.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi we are being in continuous attack on our main and support servers. This is why due to security reasons and server do no crash the mails are restricted to some extent per hour . We are working on increasing security and mail delivery systems . Also we have been using sendinblue service.We are having some issues with the service as well. We are working on it .
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    We have some major cleaning up to do. BBPress by default subscribes everyone who creates a topic to the forum. At this point we enough subscriptions which is filling the 50 mails per hour mark. We'll be shifting forums to our Vibe Helpdesk soon and that will resolve these issues.
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    @mr-vibe after you shift forum to Vibe Helpdesk, do we still access our old discussions? As there are many imp discussion I had here & dont have copy on mail.
    Veronica
    hi in initial phase the previous topics will not be available but yes we have this in our to do list to migrate all the forum topics in helpdesk too
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    Sound horrible to me. Also right now none of notification I receive.
    Veronica
    yes but as for now migration of wplms forum topics is not available
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    @veronica Shall we expect that this forum will be accessible at-least to check previous topics.
    Veronica
    hi @makarand yes it will be available
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    @mr-vibe can you please email problem for now. I have 10's topics and I don't get notified at all for any replies. It's really time consuming to get solution. Its making this support system not useful.
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    @mr-vibe @alex Should I expect any luck here?
    Veronica
    hi @makarand as every user is getting an email from our side as we have some email limits available per hour so it can be delayed but yes from our side emails are working
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    @veronica That is not my concern, you have limit or not. Others receiving or not. I didn't received a single email since a month.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.