Not responding on click

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns Gift Courses Not responding on click

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    dantwah
    Spectator
    Dear, I just updated my entire site to 3.2 and try to use gift course for wplms. For some reason it is not working. The button is not responding... It is working at my test site, but here I get a security issue. Can help me here? Kind regards,
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Can you please share the course page url to check the button on your website.
    dantwah
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Thanks for sharing the course url, I checked the page and found out that some third party plugin is disabling the click on the button. My guess is the chat plugin you are using. Please try deactivating the third party plugins.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    dantwah
    Spectator
    Hi, I found the issue. I am not sure how too fix it. It is because of this code I use: <?php add_action('bp_before_course_body','add_second_pricing_widget');   function add_second_pricing_widget(){   echo '';   echo '';   the_course_button();   the_course_details();   echo '';   echo '</div>';   } ?>   This code shows an extra course details widget before the course description, so it is easier to buy the course and see details of the course on mobile. For some reason when this code is active the gift course on full screen does not work. The one on mobile does work.. Any idea how to fix this? While still keeping the mobile course details?
    dantwah
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    dantwah
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    dantwah
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Yes, the gift course button will not work with this code in place. This is because in HTML the id of the tags cannot be same on the same html page. The classes can be same but ids is always unique. But the gift course button is shown twice due to this code and hence the id is duplicated for this button on the same page. Therefore the JavaScript is not working in this case. You'll have to remove this code for the gift course button to work.
    dantwah
    Spectator
    Okay thanks for the response. Is there a workaround for this? Either by calling the class and not the ID in the giftcourse? I really need the extra course details on mobile really boosts conversions. Or would there be another way to this? Either by showing the course details widget standard above the course description instead of at the bottom of the page? Kind regards
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, For this we'll have to replace id with the class, but for this we'll have to make changes in the plugin files. This can be done in the next update.
    dantwah
    Spectator
    Thanks for the response. Will it be difficult to change for myself atm? Which files should I look into? When do you expect the update? Kind regards
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘Not responding on click’ is closed to new replies.