Nothing appearing in S3 Windows

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS S3 Nothing appearing in S3 Windows

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    jimmertek
    Participant
    Hi Got the plugin and have configured settings with a new user I created in Amazon IAM. Using US based bucket but when attempting to access S3 bucket from edit page the windows goes white then grey. No error shown or javascript error. Just blank. Any ideas?
    jimmertek
    Participant
    I can confirm I've downloaded a S3 client and used the same creds to get access and have full read/write to all buckets. Something isn't quite working on the website given it is using the same information.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    WPLMS s3 Update releasing today with the fix.
    jimmertek
    Participant
    Updated to latest S3 and still have the same problem - grey screen when attempting to use S3 from media upload.
    jimmertek
    Participant
    Just tried again - same issue, grey screen. Is it possible in next version to add basic error messages to help diagnose the issue? I cannot launch without S3, all content will be 1GB+ for download.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Ok, please check two things : a. The bucket is in US Standard region. b. The bucket name does not have any special characters (no hyphens)   Apart form those settings you should be able to use it without issues.
    khorus
    Spectator
    Hello, I need to put my bucket in Frankfurt, are you going to fix it soon ? Thanks
    jimmertek
    Participant
    I have no hyphens and have created a new bucket in US. Note my account now has buckets in multiple jurisdictions - is that the issue with the code?
    jimmertek
    Participant
    Mr Vibe! Still struggling here, this is really important and needs to be working before I can demo. Any ideas on when or if this will be fixed? To confirm, no S3 pages work (all greyed out).   J
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @jimmertek : Please share WP Admin credentials of your site and we'll checkout the issues. Can you also share Amazon S3 credentials to confirm if the issue is not in one of the bucket settings.
    jimmertek
    Participant
    immersivelabs.co.uk username: wplms password: Thisisaverytemporarypasswordforyouguys1 access key: AKIAJRKQR56O7J6UPWPA secret key: gefFF/66MwUvhLWCMmEARpnwrrnUlRhoxJnwlNt8
    khorus
    Spectator
    Hi, I need to put my bucket in Frankfurt, are you going to fix it soon ? Thanks
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @Khorus : Make sure you enter the Amazon AWS domain as  "s3-website.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com" in S3 settings. Refer video :   @jimmertek : Thanks. Checking site.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please update the WPLMS s3 plugin to version 1.2.2 and update here in case the issues are not resolved.
    jimmertek
    Participant
    Updated - has made no difference, am still not getting an error message. Have you actually looked at the site and used the credentials provided? I'll need to remove account access and change keys soon. J
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • The topic ‘Nothing appearing in S3 Windows’ is closed to new replies.