Nothing appearing in S3 Windows

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS S3 Nothing appearing in S3 Windows

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @jimmertek : Checking your site... (No, I did not check your site, was hoping your issue gets resolved with the update).
    jimmertek
    Participant
    Please feel free to look at assessment under knock knock quiz - you'll see my dilemma with the colour scheme (menu background and default text used to popular the timer/progress with unhappy results). J
    khorus
    Spectator
    Hi Mr Vibe, There is no link in your message for the video, so I tried to put it in amazon S3 Host It's not working
    jimmertek
    Participant
    Guys this has been nearly 3 weeks now, and this is a paid-for plugin. I am getting no error messages, just a blank screen and I've created a full account for you to login and look. It feels like only comments on the advert for this product get answered compared to the forum issue - have you given up on why this isn't working?
    khorus
    Spectator
    up
    jimmertek
    Participant
    MR VIBE   4 weeks this has been ongoing, I've given you creds to my site...   J
    khorus
    Spectator
    Hi Mr Vibe, in your reply you forgot to put the link of the video of the tutoriel to make work S3 with a bucket in franckfurt, please answer me Thank you
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @Jimmertek : Checking site...
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @khorus : The frankfurt bucket is currently an issue, the reason is that WPLMS s3 currently supports signature version 2 of Amazon S3, wherewas frankfurt region only supports signature version 4. Refer following link : http://docs.aws.amazon.com/general/latest/gr/rande.html#s3_region The issue only appears with Frankfurt region as it is the only region which does not support version 2.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @jimmertk : I am debugging your site right now by placing my own Amazon S3 credentials which work flawlessly on all the test sites. Strangely the initial response from both setups (my test and your site) is exactly the same.   However my site displays the buckets and your site does not. WPLMS s3 requires PHP curl and I've now added a check WPLMS S3 for this. When I tested this in your site, it confirms that Curl is not enabled in your Server.   Please enable curl in your server and let me know if the issue is not resolved.  
    jimmertek
    Participant
    Installing php5-curl resolved it. Thank you - !
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Awesome. Marked as resolved. Closing topic.
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • The topic ‘Nothing appearing in S3 Windows’ is closed to new replies.