Notification for new course to approuve

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Notification for new course to approuve

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    matsos10
    Spectator
    Hello,   When a new course is created i'm not receving notification by email as  admin to approuve them. Can you help me?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Sorry as of now there is no such email notification in wplms . You can refer to this link :  https://codex.wordpress.org/Plugin_API/Action_Reference/save_post
    ulyssesw
    Spectator
    Hi, I would like to follow up on this post. In the latest theme update, now there is an option under LMS - Settings - Touch Points, "Instructor Publishes a Course or Sends for Approval". I have set for Administrator - Email, to be Yes. Please see attached screenshot. However my admin email does not receive any emails when an instructor sent a course to be approved. I have checked other emails such as new user registration, all are working fine. Regards.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Working fine at our test site . Please check the email of the admin from settings -> general ->Email Address
    ulyssesw
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, Yes, the email address is there for settings - general - email address. I tried signing up a new user, all email notifications working fine. I tried creating a course and send for approval. But didn't receive any email notification. Any settings i probably could have missed out? Regards.
    ulyssesw
    Spectator
    site: wedemic.com login: wedemicc password: tampines123???
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Seems like there is still an issue with the email that goes to admin . Marking this as an issue and will be resolved in the next update of vibe-customtypes and vibe course module plugin update  .
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This is fixed in the update please check and confirm.

Latest Versions

• WPLMS v 2.0.6.1
    • Vibe Course Module v 2.0.6.1
    • Vibe Custom Types v 2.0.6.1
    • Vibe Shortcodes v 2.0.6.1
    • WPLMS Dashboard v 2.0.6.1
    • WPLMS Assignment v 2.0.6.1
    • WPLMS Front End v 2.0.6.1
    • WPLMS EventOn v 2.0.6.1
    • WPLMS Modern Child Theme v 2.0.6.1
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Notification for new course to approuve’ is closed to new replies.