Notification Issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Notification Issues

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    House Skill
    Spectator
    Hi We have done all the prerequisite to get the notifications. But still we are not getting any notifications. Kindly help us solve the issue.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    a. Please clarify, are you not getting any messages , notifications or emails ? or all three? b. Check the active components section, wp admin- settings - buddypress, make sure "activity", "notifications" and "private messaging" is enabled c. Check the acitivty recorded, yoursite.com/activity and check if the activites are recorded. If activities are recorded then there should not be any reason why notifications/messages/emails are not working. d. Login to WP Mandrill app and check the dashboard deliverability status and emails sent status. Example :   If all above fails, please share site and WP Admin credentials.
    House Skill
    Spectator
    Hi We checked the following procedure still unable to get the notification. Website :- uathouseskill.com user :- admin password :- pass
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    I checked your site, the touch points settings were all set to No. I did a small test and everything seems to be working fine, refer attached screenshots. I do not understand the issue. Please clarify.  
    House Skill
    Spectator
    Please have a look again. Since the project was under testing we had turned off. Let us know the solution at the earliest.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please be specific. Share the exact issue, share screenshot or video of the issue. Share steps to replicate. As per my previous reply and screenshots, it is working.
    House Skill
    Spectator
    Hi The problem is i am not getting the notifications even though i have set all things correct. And i keep getting warnings from mandrill.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Still unable to replicate the issue Can you please pin point which Lms touch points settings is not working correctly . Also please check out the video of our testing  : http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/coXfXehXtb
    House Skill
    Spectator
    Hi 1) Can you kindly explain how can i get notification for announcement and news. 2) Can you kindly explain why the mandrill email reaching its peak, without we sending or initiating email.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. We checked it on our demo site the touch points  for news is not working however the touchpoints for the announcemnets are working fine at our end ,refer : http://prntscr.com/8zlg2d We would fix the touch points issue with the news very soon in the next update of the vibe course module plugin . 2. This may be due to by default when you first save the touch point settings without setting all the touch points all the settings saved to yes and emails are sending for all those touch points . Please check the touch points settings and set the settings to yes for which you want to send emails .
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Notification Issues’ is closed to new replies.