Notifications and messages in top menu

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Notifications and messages in top menu

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    jacobwindham
    Spectator
    Is there anything I can add to the customizer to add messages and notifications with count to the top menu by the user's name? I see it's in some of the other headers, but not in the university header.
    Ava
    Hei Jacobwindha Can you please share the screenshot, link or something of headers of other website which shows notification in header, I am not seeing that notification in my test website. I need to check first. Thank You
    jacobwindham
    Spectator
    Sure. https://prnt.sc/lt3mig See the bell and the letter? I think it would be easier to use.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this can only be possible with the help of customization .you will need to overwrite the university header style using child theme .
    jacobwindham
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    Hey there, i did not find any issue in it. Refer: http://prntscr.com/lug3i5 Please send specific page url or elaborate more so that i can help you asap. Waiting for response.
    jacobwindham
    Spectator
    Yeah, I managed to work on it a little. But I had to remove the username so that the icons don't drop everything down to a new line. What I have now will work, but the username section disappears on mobile devices. The header is still new so maybe the university header will improve in future updates with drop down menus. You can close the topic.
    logan
    Hey There, Voila ! If I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me again. Closing this topic. Best regards :)
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Notifications and messages in top menu’ is closed to new replies.