Number of courses shown on all courses page ordered by start date

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Number of courses shown on all courses page ordered by start date

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    birdybirdbird
    Participant
    I've just changed my All Courses page to order courses by start date as default. I've currently got 10 courses scheduled but it's only showing 5. Is there a way to ensure it shows all available courses please?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please go to wp-admin->wplms->buddypress->items per page, and set it to 10. Now the 10 courses will be shown on the all courses page.
    birdybirdbird
    Participant
    Thanks for the reply. It's already set to 10. But when I select to order by start date I only see 5 courses. Not 5 courses per page, just 5 courses and nothing else. How do I make sure users can see all the courses when ordered by start date? Thanks
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Then it means that only 5 courses have the start date set and other courses do not have any start date set in it. You need to set the start date of all the courses to show all the courses when filtered with the start date.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Number of courses shown on all courses page ordered by start date’ is closed to new replies.