number_counter lag

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting number_counter lag

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    tb
    Spectator
    Hi, I have problem with number_counter on mobile phone. I tested it on few devices. When I scroll down script (counter) doesn't start or start too late. Probably there is an issue with scrollzip.js
    tb
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    Hello, i have tested this in my personal phone, but it worked. have a look here: http://prntscr.com/q7iral please share a video of the issue, so that i can replicate this at my end for better resolution.
    tb
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    Hello, i have checked it with wplms demo. but it looks fine.

i would suggest you to follow the following and check if it works??

1. Please deactivate all installed 3rd party plugins.
    2. Delete browsers cache especially cache plugin.
    3. Re-save permalinks.

deactivate everything other than wplms defaults then check if it works.

if it does not work then share the admin URL and credentials in a private reply. I will check the issue.

tb
    Spectator
    I checked demo10 on my mobile phone with Android 7.1.2, Chrome 78, build browser and 2 other phones - it's the same issue. Counter start only when whole element is on the screen and I move the screen up. Otherwise it is showing default/start value. Probably will use my own script. But you should tested it. If we have problem on few phones more people can have the same.
    logan
    Hello, actually the issue is with the script code. all the animations are detected and triggered on the scroll in the mobile version. the only way is to make it work is that remove the animation from the counter.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘number_counter lag’ is closed to new replies.