Offline Course Progress Bar

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Offline Course Progress Bar

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    katsuki23
    Participant
    Yes, that will not work because we only offer 2 courses. Just that each batch has a different start date and a different schedule. We don't want to flood our site site with duplicate courses just to show different schedules and start dates. <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">Do you accept customization and how much would it be to just add a start and end date per batch? I mean, you already have variable pricing, isn't that attached per batch, can we not set something similar for start & end date?</span>  
    Scott Lang
    Currently, we are not taking any customization. Batch with attendance is not compatible. The progress bar can not be manipulated by the instructor's end. You can only do to use an attendance plugin for a different courses.
    katsuki23
    Participant
    Ok, so batches will not work for us and is totally useless in the long run. So, as a work around, I decided use course categories instead. I will make a page for one category and show all available courses for that category there. I am using "Carousels/Rotating Blocks Settings" but I don't see a way to show only the courses for that category. See demo page here: https://beta.braintreeprep.com/sat-act-courses/ This page should only show the courses for SAT and ACT. How do I filter it? I cannot use woocommerce products category because when we create the course, we will create new woocommerce products with it as well. And right now, I see that the woocommerce category is not being added when the course is created. So its best to use course category filtering.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    To filter out the courses from category and show them in carousel please follow this screenshot : http://prntscr.com/rbhela you have to write the course-cat in the Enter relevant Taxonomy name used for Filter buttons and taxonomy slug which you can found from wp-admin -> lms -> course category in Enter Taxonomy Term Slug
    katsuki23
    Participant
    Looks good. You can close this ticket. I will see how this works out with categories
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Offline Course Progress Bar’ is closed to new replies.