On Activation of Account After Signup, User is Not Able to Activate it

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues On Activation of Account After Signup, User is Not Able to Activate it

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    growseven
    Participant
    Dear Ciara/ Support Team, My Website is : www.rdeel.com When User "Sings up" , He gets confirmation email on his email box from wplms. But when he clicks on activation link, he is not able to activate it and User's activation is going to "Admin's " Approval under Users-> Manage Signups . Please could you activate the facility again, Where user would be able to activate the his /her subscription from the "activation" link only and would be landed on his "Account Page" after activation from "Email Link" Thanks and Regards, Manish Joshi    
    growseven
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Dear Manish Joshi well the main reason behind this is that There is no registration form I think you are using BuddyPress registration form if you want to activate the user manually then go to wp-admin->settings->buddypress->pages->activate, and remove the activate page from there and save changes. but if you don't want then create the custom registration form and then you will find some settings there enable/disable them as per your need refer:https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/custom-registration-forms-in-wplms/ I hope this will help you
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘On Activation of Account After Signup, User is Not Able to Activate it’ is closed to new replies.