on mobile view

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues on mobile view

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Peter2z4
    Spectator
    on mobile view sometimes the behavior of the header is a little off, as you can see below. the logo doesn't show. sometimes acts as a static and sometimes acts fixed n scroll.  
    Peter2z4
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, yes, I have check on your website some time fix in scroll on sometime not for both devices but this is issue with third-party plugins and updation please make sure everything should be update and deactivate all third-party plugins as well, thanks,
    Peter2z4
    Spectator
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, But you can see from here logo is available for mobile but this is in white color: https://www.screencast.com/t/bB2dHvHVY6Rb You have to go appearance>>customize>>custom css and check there is a css code that conflict this, Check your all css code also, Thanks,
    Peter2z4
    Spectator
    Peter2z4
    Spectator
    Veronica
    hi, sorry for interruption between the conversation of your's and jackson as the jackson is not here today so i am trying to understand the issue that you are facing well the code that you have given in the last reply is just relating to the background color i don't think that this can create an issue! if you remove the custom css then the entire changes that you have made with css will be lost! you can save that code and then try to remove it and then can check if it's creating the error or not!!!
    also please share the issues in the list which is very easy to understand!
    Peter2z4
    Spectator
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, I have check every setting on your website nothing found behind this, I will suggest you that first please delete custom css on by one and check which one conflict, Because there is no such type of setting that menu is fix for one device only, This is common settings for both devices(laptop, mobile, desktop), So please check from your side one by one, Thanks,
    Peter2z4
    Spectator
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Okay let me check again, I ping you back, Thanks,
    Peter2z4
    Spectator
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Dear user i found nothing on your website, And there is no such type of setting in WPLMS by which this is happening, Thanks,
    Peter2z4
    Spectator
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • The topic ‘on mobile view’ is closed to new replies.