Open Free Units in Popup

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Open Free Units in Popup

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    externaluses
    Participant
    Hi, I have followed the directions a: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/open-free-units-in-a-popup-from-course-curriculum/ The pop-ups work correctly but the X is hard to see, and also out of position. I have modified the color of the X to red, but unable to align it properly with the box. Also, how do you add padding to the overall box? The text is too close to the left and right border. See screenshot.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try adding the css form wp-admini appearance -> customize -> custom css : .unit_content { margin: 30px 0; padding: 20px; background: #FFF; border-radius: 2px; display: inline-block; width: 100%; position: relative; }   button.mfp-close{ top: 28px;   }
    externaluses
    Participant
    Unit content worked perfect.   Here are my adjustments to make the X appear better. Use the following CSS: .mfp-close-btn-in .mfp-close{ color:red; top:20px; right:-38px; }   Is there a way to show the Unit title within the popup?    
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try removing the old script in the tip  and adding the given script . jQuery(document).ready(function(){ jQuery('.ajax_unit').magnificPopup({ type: 'ajax', alignTop: true, fixedContentPos: true, fixedBgPos: true, overflowY: 'auto', closeBtnInside: true, preloader: false, midClick: true, removalDelay: 300, mainClass: 'my-mfp-zoom-in', callbacks: { parseAjax: function(mfpResponse) { var title = jQuery(mfpResponse.data).find('h1#unit').text(); jQuery(mfpResponse.data).find('.unit_wrap').prepend('<h1>'+title+'</h1>'); mfpResponse.data = jQuery(mfpResponse.data).find('.unit_wrap'); }, ajaxContentAdded: function() { // jQuery('video,audio').mediaelementplayer(); jQuery('.fitvids').fitVids(); jQuery('.tip').tooltip(); jQuery('.nav-tabs li:first a').tab('show'); jQuery('.nav-tabs li a').click(function(event){ event.preventDefault(); jQuery(this).tab('show'); }); } } }); });
    externaluses
    Participant
    The unit title is not being appended to the box.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Unfortunately, this is not possible with the Modern theme as of now, simply because this feature is already implemented in it and you'll need to edit the js files of Modern theme to achieve it. For customization in features please hire a freelancer as these are not included in the support.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Open Free Units in Popup’ is closed to new replies.