optimization issues

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues optimization issues

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Okikigoriola
    Spectator
    hi, Mr vibe, I follow your video tutorial posted a few weeks back on wp rocket optimization and I follow the following step. before installing, I integrated Cloudflare with my GoDaddy account and everything works fine but at slow speed, and Cloudflare also fix the vibe login three-dot issues on mobile. so because the speed was still slow I integrated wp rocket intend to follow your tutorial... the first thing I notice when I activated the wp rocket is that the CSS login button on pc disappeared but the mobile login was still visible. I follow your setting on app page creation/miscellaneous setting...got a very good score of 95 % but this time around when I click on login on mobile, the URL change to autruo.com/app but the display is white. again I have selected the app and disable the global header/footer in the vibe setting... pls what can we do, it seems there are issues with elementor and vibe css login... at the moment I have restored my site back to the initial stage but obviously, i need to speed up things a little bit. Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay can you please provide us the url of the pages where login issue and page blank issue is appearing and admin credentails in order to enable wp rocket and check the issue
    Okikigoriola
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Okikigoriola
    Spectator
    Okikigoriola
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes as suspected the reason was lazy loading of the scripts , you have to disable the lazy loading of scripts . Scripts has to load in the same order as document prints
    Okikigoriola
    Spectator
    I am lost here... you have not enable wp rocket, because I taught you will be doing the optimization process from your end on my account, let me re-cap I have finished my site development, and although there seem to be issued with the "vibebp_login" for mobile, instead of the button I got three-dot instead, again enable rocket loader on Cloudflare seems to fix that but the loading sequence https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBhrn-GA2r8&feature=youtu.be is different again will manage that ...but again I needed to speed things up so I follow your tutorial... but again it affected the login of the desktop page, in fact it disappeared, and the one available on mobile which is thanks to rocket loader was not responsive, while the normal one your pre-made header is not responsive when click,instead i am redirected to a blank page, try doing the optimisation for me if i am missing a step,i have put my cloudflare account on developer mode and i also have backup to reload if it is not successfull
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You simply need to disable the defer loading feature in wp rocket plugin setings or if its from cloudflare then please disable this from there as well .
    Okikigoriola
    Spectator
    defer is not on cloudflare.. and defer is not enable on wp rocket.. problem persist
    Okikigoriola
    Spectator
    mange to get a way around it using nav menu, the pop-up option is not there anymore though... I will work with this pending when updates are released to fix these issues. again the defer option manage to solve that slow loading speed of the vibe login
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okikigoriola
    Spectator
    yeah, I followed the above tutorials. but when follow wp-rocket seems to disable vibebp-login features on elementor...
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I went to login and check but the url you shared to login to backend is not working anymore , can you please share it again?
    Okikigoriola
    Spectator
    let me give you my stack details
    Okikigoriola
    Spectator
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘optimization issues’ is closed to new replies.