Order completion changes subscription courses to "course expired"

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Order completion changes subscription courses to "course expired"

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    sherylwil
    Spectator
    I have students with subscriptions to 10 courses. They can purchase a monthly, quarterly, or semi-annual subscription. When the subscription renews, the students can still get into their courses. If I click on Complete the Order in Woocommerce, all of the classes are set to "expired." I have to manually extend their subscription in each of the 10 courses. Please watch this video to see what is happening. https://vimeo.com/211603596/4375a3dbfa Please let me know what to do. Should I just ignore the step to complete the order?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for sharing the video. Can you please let me know the configuration of your product and the course, also let me know the steps to replicate the issue, like when the user is purchasing the other subscription. Also if you can share the admin credentials and the url of the course, then I can check the configuration of the product and the course. Also please share steps to replicate the issue.
    sherylwil
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    sherylwil
    Spectator
    sherylwil
    Spectator
    Here are the steps I took as it happened again yesterday. Subscription renewal came in through WooCommerce. I click on Action - Complete. That triggered all 10 classes to change status to Expired. I then viewed each class through Admin and extended the time for the student on each of the 10 classes. I did not change anything with the batch, I just extended the time and they can now continue the class. I switched to the user to look at the batches and they are still enrolled in the same batch as the initial subscription. Once the batch has been created and saved the batch settings cannot be seen. I've made another video. I don't know if that helps. https://vimeo.com/213227398/9c7bb90982
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Few questions : did you enabled " Enable Batch Course Visibility switch  " from wp-admin-> lms-> settings. : http://prntscr.com/ewf2i1  ? Please confirm if the student was added to a batch to whom this issue appeared .  
    sherylwil
    Spectator
    I do not have Enable Batch Course Visibility switch. Should that be set to yes? Yes the student was added to a batch before the issue appeared and after I extended the subscription they were still in the same batch. All of the courses are set to Hide Course Button after subscription (I don't think this has anything to do with it) Also all of the products are set to Subscription.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    And no you do not need to enable that setting . That setting is to hide other courses from another bacthes in which user is not enrolled.
    sherylwil
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay .We would need a valid FTP credentials to check this issue at your end . Please share Ftp credentials to debug in a private reply .
    sherylwil
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    sherylwil
    Spectator
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Order completion changes subscription courses to "course expired"’ is closed to new replies.