Order options on “My courses” and “Manage courses” pages

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Order options on “My courses” and “Manage courses” pages

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Hi, is it possible to add order options on My courses" and "Manage courses" pages? For now I can sort by "Most recent", "Alphabetically" and "Popular". I want to have option to sort by "Course start date" and/or "Upcoming courses". Can you please help with that?
    Veronica
    hi no, not with that but you can check for the advance course widget https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/add-advanced-course-search-filter-widget-on-page/
    How can I do that with "My courses" page in wplms 4?
    Veronica
    hi if you are talking about the vibebp dashboard then it will work there
    Ok thanks. Is there also an optin to skip Single Course page and go directly to "Course status page"? Or out a JS or Jquery code to automate clicking the Continue Course button? I've been trying to accomplish this the whole day... Regards Pawel
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, No it's not possible to skip single course page but Share your single-course page URL . I'll try to provide jQuery code to automatic click the continue course button if possible.
    yonimn1
    Participant
    Hi, Is there any news about this? I would also like to be able to skip the single course page when students click on continue course. Please consider adding this as an option because it's really just an unnecessary extra click. Thanks Jonathan
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, If you are using wplms v-3 then you can use this tip to skip single course page https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/land-directly-on-course-status-page/
    yonimn1
    Participant
    Hi @Ada, We are using version 4. Any tips here? Thanks Jonathan
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, No, sorry there is no option available as of now for v-4.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Order options on “My courses” and “Manage courses” pages’ is closed to new replies.