Order registration fields

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Order registration fields

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dantwah
    Spectator
    Hi! I would like to change the order of the registration fields, it does not really make sense now. I would like to show the "name" field above the "email" and "password" field. So basically showing the buddypress fields above the wordpress fields in the registration form. See this picture: http://prntscr.com/kllitr How can I fix this? Kind regards
    Diana
    Participant
    @dantwah, Because this form is generated using the custom registration form shortcode. The name is a required BuddyPress Field which cannot be removed. so it is showing in the form. So the order cannot be rearranged. You can use any other third party plugin to create the form here  
    dantwah
    Spectator
    I don't want to remove the field I just want to place it above the default wordpress fields, I guess some jquery may do the trick.
    Diana
    Participant
    @dantwah, This will do the trick. Paste this in wp-admin > WPLMS > Footer > Google Analytics Code > Save make sure to paste the code with the script tag <script> $(document).ready(function() { $(".home-page .wplms_registration_form form").html(' Username: <input type="text" name="username"><br> Email: <input type="email" name="signup_email" placeholder="Email" required=""><br> Password : <input type="password" id="signup_password" class="form_field" name="signup_password" placeholder="Password" autocomplete="new-password"><br> <input type="submit" value="Register"> '); }); </script>
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Order registration fields’ is closed to new replies.