Padding instructing courses page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Padding instructing courses page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dantwah
    Spectator
    I am trying to edit the instructing courses page. The page that shows the instructor and all the courses he / she teaches. I would like to make the following changes but don't know how. (1) I want to add padding between the content block (with the profile picture) and the header. (without changing the #title for the entire site) (2) I would like to add the instructors biography underneath the instructor name as shown in the attachment. The attachments provides some visual guidance in what I would like to achieve. Hope you can help! Kindest regards!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    1) Try adding this css in your appearance->customize->custom css: .author section#title {padding-top:20px;} 2) For adding the instructor bio please add the instructor field in the wplms->buddypress->instructor field, refer: http://prntscr.com/c7lwms
    dantwah
    Spectator
    Thanks it works!! Though I used the "instructor description field" instead of "instructor field". Otherwise the bio also shows up on the all courses page, which I find to distracting. Anyways thanks a lot and have a great day!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Padding instructing courses page’ is closed to new replies.