Page all courses

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    magusmo
    Spectator
    Hello, I want to recover the original template of all the courses. https://drive.google.com/file/d/12r_nODwc2SDvXvyktpSrD4MCgDLHc0Ky/view?usp=sharing Or give me please, instructions on how to put the filter on the left of (categories, modality, price and start date) with Elementor
    magusmo
    Spectator
    I was able to solve a part of the query. Now I am looking to modify the filters of the courses. Where do I make this modification? I need to be able to add start date and/or translate
    Veronica
    hi it seems like you are on v3 you can use Show Upcoming/Past Courses filter in the course filter widget
    magusmo
    Spectator
    Thanks for replying, however I still can't find what I'm looking for. I put you in context, we use the plugin (WooCommerce Price Based on Country Pro Add-on). So if I modify all courses page with Elementor using (course directory). The prices shown in the thumbnail are not recognized by the plugin (WooCommerce Price Based on Country Pro Add-on) as a store page. Then...... We decided to use Edit Vibe Grid with the BuddyPress widget, but the filters that the widget displays are not the same as the (course directory). How can you help us? we really have been working on this for more than 2 weeks and we are not satisfied with what we achieved. attached video video
    magusmo
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi on the course directory page the courses are fetched using api call and it seems the addon you are using does not work in api hits. Can you please share the addon with us so that we can check its code to change currently based on location or ask the addon support of developer to run its currency change function which we can use ?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well grid will not have the filters you want , you will need to use the directory actually .
    magusmo
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Thanks for sharing , we need some time to examine the plugin and check whehther if we can make it work or not .
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Page all courses’ is closed to new replies.