Page Builder delete content and not saving

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Page Builder delete content and not saving

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Veronica
    hi I am unable to replicate it on your site please use https://screencast-o-matic.com/ to share recorded video with us
    EuroFormation
    Participant
    Hello Veronica, this app it is reported to me as a virus...if You share with me an/Your email address to send video I'll send You immediately. Just to know...can You edit pages with the Page Builder? Thanks.
    Veronica
    This reply has been marked as private.
    EuroFormation
    Participant
    Veronica
    it seems like that there is an error with API call please give me permission to create a new page and perform the testing
    EuroFormation
    Participant
    Hello Veronica, If I remember I create a page named "Prova", You can use it but if You do not find it can create a new one for Your tests. Thanks.
    Veronica
    hi just trying to check on your site but I am unable to even drag & drop the content with some errors here http://prntscr.com/xanac4 please provide Cpanel details
    EuroFormation
    Participant
    Hello Veronica, this website is on Aruba hosting and its subscription plan does not include cPanel: is there another way to check it? Thanks.
    Veronica
    you can provide any credentials to edit the files or you can edit the config file and enable the WP_DEBUG mode so it will show errors on site so we will be able to locate the errors
    EuroFormation
    Participant
    Hello Veronica, I changed to True the WP_DEBUG on wp-config file: -- define('WP_DEBUG', true); -- Please check error/s and fix it/them. THanks.
    Veronica
    EuroFormation
    Participant
    Hello Veronica, I see that but I do not know what is happen, yesterday was allright but now is down :(
    EuroFormation
    Participant
    Have You added some code to make tests?
    EuroFormation
    Participant
    I understand, is a temporary deactivation from Aruba to manage its updates.
    Veronica
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • The topic ‘Page Builder delete content and not saving’ is closed to new replies.