Page Builder delete content and not saving

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Page Builder delete content and not saving

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Veronica
    ok i read the @Alex reply you need to update wplms theme to version 4.097 (JUST THEME) then if you have any plugin update then update them DO NOT INSTALL VIBE_BP AND WPLMS PLUGIN (both are the plugins' name like vibe course module, wplms dashboard etc in version 4) as alex mentioned that just update the theme to v4 not the plugin then no need to install these 2 plugins http://prntscr.com/y90ftt if your current activated plugins have any update then simply update them thanks i hope this time i am clear let me know if you have any issue
    EuroFormation
    Participant
    Hello Veronica, thanks for Your reply. The procedure is now clearer...so where can I find 4.097 WPLMS theme version? Alex send me VibeBP and WPLMS Plugins zip links. Thanks.
    Veronica
    you can get it from your update log if you have enabled the auto-update then the theme update will show there
Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • The topic ‘Page Builder delete content and not saving’ is closed to new replies.