Page load speed & Ajax

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Page load speed & Ajax

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    frsorin
    Spectator
    Dear support, The speed topic was many times approached here. I have a very specific question regarding page load time with an substantial waiting time due to a "function" named ?wc-ajax=get_refreshed_fragments. It seems a function from WooCommerce. My issue here is that WooCommerce is doubling the load time on my site, even on pages that have nothing to do with WooCommerce (like on the blog), because of these admin-ajax.php issues. I need WooCommerce so uninstalling is not a solution. So, I have two questions! Lets say I can live with this speed on the pages requiring woo ((1) although I will prefer also a solution to speed-up those too), but (2) what do you recommend to do for my blog pages to remove this ajax calls (at least these to work faster)? Thank you, SF
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well that ajax call id to get the cart items and is appearing from woocommerce . And these call will stop calling if you simply  Deactivate woocommerce plugin . So i would recommend you to Deactivate the woocommerce plugin in your site if you are not using it .
    frsorin
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, Thank you for your prompt reply! As for now, I am not using Woo Commerce and I have deactivated the plugging. However, very soon, I will need the Woo Commerce back, as I will implement online payments. So, I was asking what if I need Woo ? What solutions are available then? And, I was saying that I can accept that there can be no solution for the pages where Woo is working, but how do I get rid of these ajax calls on the pages with no connection with Woo, like on my blog? Thank you kindly, Sorin
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    First recommendation : Clear browser cache and recheck. We have not seen issues with WooCommerce so far. Just make sure WooCommerce is updated to the latest version. Also check the WP admin - WooCommerce - Settings - System Status section and make sure your server have more than 64 mb of ram as recommended by WooCommerce. We're using WooCommerce minified cart in various header layouts but it does not exist in some header layouts. So, you can also try changing the header layout try setting it to default and see if the issues are resolved. I am assuming that woocommerce is checking the cart content and maybe triggering an error. More details can only be provided if we have a live case to debug.  
    frsorin
    Spectator
    Dear Mr. Vibe, Thank you for your suggestions! As you indicated, I have checked the system status. My server is providing 256mb RAM. No problem here. I am not sure if you understood my issue. I also want to underline that woo commerce is working fine and there are no errors. What I am saying is that when testing my site speed with https://tools.pingdom.com and you look on the waterfall, you will see quite fast that a particular call is having long waiting time: wc ajax get refresh fragments even on pages who have nothing to do with Woo Commerce, like my blog. Please try using pingdom and test any page from my blog: www.mentalio.ro/blog to replicate the issue. Thank you, Regards, Sorin
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this call is created by the woocommerce on pages of the site .You can find your solution in these links : https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wc-ajaxget_refreshed_fragments-1 https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-disable-cart-fragmentsminjsver2020?replies=7
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Page load speed & Ajax’ is closed to new replies.