Pages showing as Units- Permalink Problem ?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Pages showing as Units- Permalink Problem ?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    master2907
    Spectator
    All of the sudden I have a really weird behaviour on my site. 1) Pages showing up in Unit selector: https://prnt.sc/fvnpqp 2) entering random characters after https://windooo.com/mediathek/..... will always redirect me (logged in) to the last edited course - (not logged in) to the last created course in front end editor. !!!! 3) Units that have been created are not showing up in selector (similar to first Point) Everything used to work. All Plugins (WPLMS/VIBE) are on the latest Version. I added Custom Learning Path Plugin yesterday. But didn´t notice any changes.... I already tried disabling all Plugins. Resaving Permalink Strukture more than once. Reinstall WPLMS Front End Editor Please help soon. It´s a live Site and need to work soon. I´ll attach login credentials. Thanks alot Christoph
    master2907
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. & 3.  Well This is stranage ,im unable to replicate this issue on my test setup .Share your valid FTP credentials in a private reply  to check this . 2. Yes this is an issue as of now . Adding to issue log . track : https://trello.com/c/RNmBKJfy
    master2907
    Spectator
    master2907
    Spectator
    Any update on this? People want to add courses but don´t find their units only pages and some old content. Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok I found the issue .It was actually ajax search pro plugin which was conflicting with wplms search boxes . I deactivated by renaming that plugin folder name in your wp-content/plugins folder .
    master2907
    Spectator
    But it seems the issue is not resolved. If you create a new course and add a unit. then within the "search unit" box I still see pages, posts, woocomerce product. but not units. Did you try this? Thanks
    master2907
    Spectator
    Please check, thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    master2907
    Spectator
    master2907
    Spectator
    One more strange behaviour I noticed: Using the role manager of Visual composer I tried to deactivate the VC in courses and units. But it still comes up if I add a new unit or course. I know VC was updated recently. Could there be an issue with that? For now it activated it to use in Units. Could you please see if that has anything to do with the search issue. Thanks.
    master2907
    Spectator
    I found the issue. It has to do with the event on plugin. There is an option to search events within wordpress search. I disabled it. Now only units are visible and searchable.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Pages showing as Units- Permalink Problem ?’ is closed to new replies.