Pagination does not work properly on Directory Pages

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Pagination does not work properly on Directory Pages

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    Hi, On all Directory Pages (Course Directory, Members Directory and Groups Directory), when you move to the next page, it stays at the bottom of the page, so that users only see the footer and make it appear that the page is broken. I explain this in the following video: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/criv0xVi8XG As you can see, when you go to the next page, it stays down at the bottom. This is so wrong. People run away from our site, thinking it doesn't work. We need that when you go to the next page, it goes to the top, so that the content can be seen correctly. Please, I need an urgent fix for this. Thanks.
    Veronica
    hi yes right this is an issue we will fix this with our next update
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    Hi @Veronica and @Alex Please, I hope you can include a fix for this in the next update. This is really critical for the User Experience. Thanks
    Veronica
    I have created Trello card so you can track this: https://trello.com/c/vYpoim4r
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    Thanks. I was asking, because in your previous message on this same topic you said that this would be fixed in the next update. And there have already been several updates. Anyway, I hope it can be fixed very soon. Thanks.
    Veronica
    yes i have shared the link with @Alex he will take a look
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    Hi @Alex Hope you are doing well. It would be really wonderful if you consider adding a fix for this in the updates that you are about to release. I think this is extremely important to the user experience. When they use pagination, they take a terrible image of the site, because they get stuck at the bottom of the screen, waiting in vain for something to happen. We need a fix at least for the Course Directory pagination (which is the most critical, along with the Members Directory) Please let me know
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi yes I checked this , this is still pending ,its an easy task to scroll to top which we will do in next update of wplms plugin , Thanks for patience and ping back for reminder .
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    Hi @Alex I have the latest update of the WPLMS plugin (1.6.2) and this is still not working. Would you check this out please?
    Veronica
    hi yes this is not fixed yet
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    Hi @Alex You promised this in past updates. I have VibeBP and WPLMS plugin 1.6.3 and this very basic functionality has not been implemented yet. How is it possible that these days a website has this functionality broken or does not work properly? @mr-vibe I continue being ignored by you in this and other several topic created.
    Veronica
    hi we have fixed this issue and it will be available with our next update
    Veronica
    we are releasing the update today
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    Inside the PWA it works, but outside it is not working properly. The scroll to top works, but it doesn't go high enough. Please watch this video: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/crXeIsVlAyB Also, my Course Directory has stopped loading properly. The first time someone opens the Course Directory page, it should load normally and display the entire page, including the page title and the course search box. But it doesn't. Watch this video please. https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/crXeILVlA4Q I need an urgent fix for this please.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok noted we are working onto fix it .
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Pagination does not work properly on Directory Pages’ is closed to new replies.